Thursday 24 December 2009

So it's the xmas holidays and i'm just gettin over my second bout of illness in less than a month. I feel like the last few weeks have consisted of nothing but feeling like crap and getting stressed trying to meet deadlines. I need a good night out some drunken laughs and embarrasing dancing. Really let myself go. Home is the same i feel like i don't really have anything to ever tie me here now though. I don't feel like i really belong in this town, i seem to have moved on and left everything behind. Untill i return to uni i have to entertain myself with fashion magazines, 40D and stalking people on facebook. I think i will use these weeks to try and work out what i want from life, try and make some sort of goals or something. I am young and i am lost, every sentance has it's cost. Also i am rather hungry and waiting for chinese. Hurrryy.

I gots me a real war medal a few weeks back from the flea market, only set me back £15, which i think is a bargain. Mother however thinks this purchase is, "a waste of student loan." Not that i really care about her opinion but i wish to one day boast a rather impressive assortment of medals when i have the money. I think they're fascinating! But untill then this will have to do..


Fashion inspiration right there, what a trooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment