Saturday 5 December 2009

Paris.








Winter has arrived. And it's colder than I ever remember. I get a little excited when you know that time has arrived to release your winter coats from their wardrobe prison, where they've been hidden away for the rest of the year. It's their time to shine and we rely on them when nothing else will do. They must be sturdy, strong, weatherproof and above all BEAUTIFUL. You're wearing them on the outside god damn it. I just wish I lived somwhere a little more glamourous so dressing up would be a lot more fun. I HATE having to think 'practical' but I try to dress as chic/waterproof as the North West of England allows me to.
I can't imagne there ever being a bad day of Winter in Paris. I envision every day to contain frost filled adventures, involving romance, heart-topped cappuccinos and snowflakes. I don't think i'd mind the winter half as much if i lived there. Everyone seems to be so effortlessly stylish and intriguing aswell. Oh Parieeeeeee. Take me there.
x

P.S. Get me one of those fur hats while you're at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment